Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Bill D Checking In / Looking for trades at show

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      David,

      My collection is mostly micros, I don't have any PDP stuff.  I am afraid that if I got into that world I would have to start moving things out of my house, like my refridgerator, beds, etc. :-)

      My current projects are S-100 and single board related, and some commodore B series stuff.  I have pretty much covered the rest of the commodore line, I am looking to liquidate a lot of spares and parts at the show.

      I think  you should bring the commodore items if you have the room, for the same reason that I am, to find someone who will want it rather than just junk it (which is going to have to happen eventually).

      Talk to you soon.

      bil