Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT Humor

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 7, 2008
      The assumption is that the replacement modules are known to be good.
      It that's in question, then all bets are off.
      Presumably, in a mission-critical application like SAGE, there would
      be good spares on hand. Some large systems
      have test bench ways to determine operational quality off-line, so
      you'd know that your spare modules are OK.

      But, yes... if the spares are questionable, then the problem is a
      whole lot bigger.

      73 de Ray

      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 12, 2008
        This is the dumbest argument EVER.

        Fairline: Herb takes history seriously. That's good. It doesn't mean the man lacks a funny bone.

        Herb: Not everyone takes history quite AS seriously as you or I. That's good, too.