Official MARCH end-of-year blitz: Dec. 6

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
      Fred says we CAN use the telecom building for a MARCH club meeting /
      end-of-year party / private swap meet on Saturday, Dec. 6.

      So: party on, nerds!

      Very few people showed up at Bryan's house last year and the year before.
      Hopefully this event will be more successfully in terms of number of
      people!

      Agenda:
      1. HAVE FUN

      That's it. :)

      Bring whatever ya'll want to bring, re: FOOD, DRINK, COMPUTERS, FOOD,
      DRINK, GEEKY GAMES, MOVIES, and did I mention FOOD and DRINK?

      Start time: noon
      End time: whatever

      Overnight lodging for far-off visitors and/or alcoholics: cottage -- you
      know the deal -- bring what you need, re: sleeping bags, amenities

      - Evan
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
        that's great news, thanks for setting this up for us
        bd

        > Fred says we CAN use the telecom building for a MARCH club meeting /
        > end-of-year party / private swap meet on Saturday, Dec. 6.
        >
        > So: party on, nerds!
        >
        > Very few people showed up at Bryan's house last year and the year before.
        > Hopefully this event will be more successfully in terms of number of
        > people!
        >
        > Agenda:
        > 1. HAVE FUN
        >
        > That's it. :)
        >
        > Bring whatever ya'll want to bring, re: FOOD, DRINK, COMPUTERS, FOOD,
        > DRINK, GEEKY GAMES, MOVIES, and did I mention FOOD and DRINK?
        >
        > Start time: noon
        > End time: whatever
        >
        > Overnight lodging for far-off visitors and/or alcoholics: cottage -- you
        > know the deal -- bring what you need, re: sleeping bags, amenities
        >
        > - Evan

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
          Hey anyone have a working Atari 5200?

          I have adventure II, never opened, I never played it but would be willing to bring it and we can all check it out.

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
            Christian Liendo wrote:
            > Hey anyone have a working Atari 5200?

            I do, but it's in a crate under about four pallets of gear.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008

              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              did I mention FOOD and DRINK?

              I'm in !

              I'll make sure the case will last the trip there :)

              =Dan
              P.S.
              do not operate heavy machinery while under medication

            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > Fred says we CAN use the telecom building for a MARCH club meeting /
                > end-of-year party / private swap meet on Saturday, Dec. 6.
                >
                > So: party on, nerds!
                >
                > Very few people showed up at Bryan's house last year and the year before.
                > Hopefully this event will be more successfully in terms of number of
                > people!
                >
                > Agenda:
                > 1. HAVE FUN
                >
                > That's it. :)
                >
                > Bring whatever ya'll want to bring, re: FOOD, DRINK, COMPUTERS, FOOD,
                > DRINK, GEEKY GAMES, MOVIES, and did I mention FOOD and DRINK?
                >
                > Start time: noon
                > End time: whatever
                >
                > Overnight lodging for far-off visitors and/or alcoholics: cottage -- you
                > know the deal -- bring what you need, re: sleeping bags, amenities

                If we're going to have a keg or something, I'll kick in.

                Peace... Sridhar
              • Bryan Pope
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
                  Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > Fred says we CAN use the telecom building for a MARCH club meeting /
                  > end-of-year party / private swap meet on Saturday, Dec. 6.
                  >
                  > So: party on, nerds!
                  >
                  > Very few people showed up at Bryan's house last year and the year before.
                  > Hopefully this event will be more successfully in terms of number of
                  > people!
                  >
                  > Agenda:
                  > 1. HAVE FUN
                  >
                  > That's it. :)
                  >
                  > Bring whatever ya'll want to bring, re: FOOD, DRINK, COMPUTERS, FOOD,
                  > DRINK, GEEKY GAMES, MOVIES, and did I mention FOOD and DRINK?

                  Evan,

                  Will we be able to borrow the projector and screen?

                  Cheers,

                  Bryan

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
                    I have one too, but it's made for the Pentium II/III gen video cards. Let
                    me know.
                    Bill

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
                      Bill Degnan wrote:
                      > I have one too, but it's made for the Pentium II/III gen video cards. Let
                      > me know.

                      Does it have a S-Video input?

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
                        I just checked, yes.
                        bd

                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
                          >>> Will we be able to borrow the projector and screen?

                          Probably