Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Intel MDS on EBay Item number: 170268336762

    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 6, 2008
      >>> So the seller is not lying, but he just doesn't know any better. But
      it's funny how he is trying to sell this as a piece of history

      I don't think it's funny. Someone will buy this and pay extra because
      they believe the seller. It's a vicious cycle.
      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 12, 2008
        This is the dumbest argument EVER.

        Fairline: Herb takes history seriously. That's good. It doesn't mean the man lacks a funny bone.

        Herb: Not everyone takes history quite AS seriously as you or I. That's good, too.