RE: [midatlanticretro] trs 80 model II - looking for a good tech site (oh and my wife just had a baby last week)

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 5, 2008
      Bill:
      I have a PDF of the tech ref and operations manual. 9Meg and 2 meg. Would that help?

      Kelly

      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 12, 2008
        This is the dumbest argument EVER.

        Fairline: Herb takes history seriously. That's good. It doesn't mean the man lacks a funny bone.

        Herb: Not everyone takes history quite AS seriously as you or I. That's good, too.