Stuff for sale

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Stuff for sale All:

          I’m tripping over a few things in the shop that could go to a good home. I’ve noted what I’m looking to sell each for, not including shipping from 11791 (Long Island, NY).

          * Atari SC1224 color monitor. Purchased last year for use with a Tandy 2000 but I found a CM-1 to use instead.
              Subsequently sold the Tandy 2000 so I no longer need this as I don’t have any Atari stuff. $20
          * Custom AIM-65 system. Appears to be a central station monitoring system. ROMs are socketed so you could replace
              them with the standard AIM ROMs. Comes in a nice metal case with keyboard and external power supply. $50
          * Northstar Horizon. Comes with a Z80 CPU with ROM monitor, 48k of RAM and two floppy drives. Also includes some
              spare boards and 20 hard sectored diskettes (worth at least $75 alone). System works but the floppy controller
              (MDS-2AD) is flaky so this would be a suitable repair or conversion project for someone. Wood cover is intact
              but shows wear (another project I never got to). Weighs about 40#. $Make Offer$

          If anyone’s interested, please contact me off-list. Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers