Re: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      You would think someone in this hobby would at least own a Cargo van.
      Think of all the wonderful computers you could get in there, and still squeeze a Miata in! : )
      <ducking & running>

      Stan

      Bryan Pope wrote:

      I do not think that will be happening in Bill's house.. His son already
      knows the names of most of the vintage computers Bill owns and also the
      names of quite a few cars. I hear that he even does a raspberry
      whenever a Miata drives by! ;-) <duck>

      Cheers,

      Bryan