Re: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      I do not think that will be happening in Bill's house.. His son already
      knows the names of most of the vintage computers Bill owns and also the
      names of quite a few cars. I hear that he even does a raspberry
      whenever a Miata drives by! ;-) <duck>

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Christian Liendo wrote:
      > And in 30+ years he/she will be saying
      >
      > I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to
      > type on a keyboard.
      >
      > Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo
      > much better.
      >
      > Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

    • Stan Brewer
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        You would think someone in this hobby would at least own a Cargo van.
        Think of all the wonderful computers you could get in there, and still squeeze a Miata in! : )
        <ducking & running>

        Stan