RE: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      And in 30+ years he/she will be saying

      I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to type on a keyboard.

      Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo much better.

      Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 8:47 PM

      >>> we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

      ...And its idea of a vintage computer will be Windows Vista.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        I do not think that will be happening in Bill's house.. His son already
        knows the names of most of the vintage computers Bill owns and also the
        names of quite a few cars. I hear that he even does a raspberry
        whenever a Miata drives by! ;-) <duck>

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > And in 30+ years he/she will be saying
        >
        > I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to
        > type on a keyboard.
        >
        > Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo
        > much better.
        >
        > Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

      • Stan Brewer
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          You would think someone in this hobby would at least own a Cargo van.
          Think of all the wonderful computers you could get in there, and still squeeze a Miata in! : )
          <ducking & running>

          Stan