RE: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
      >>> we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

      ...And its idea of a vintage computer will be Windows Vista.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        And in 30+ years he/she will be saying

        I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to type on a keyboard.

        Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo much better.

        Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

        From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
        Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33
        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 8:47 PM

        >>> we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

        ...And its idea of a vintage computer will be Windows Vista.

      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          I do not think that will be happening in Bill's house.. His son already
          knows the names of most of the vintage computers Bill owns and also the
          names of quite a few cars. I hear that he even does a raspberry
          whenever a Miata drives by! ;-) <duck>

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          Christian Liendo wrote:
          > And in 30+ years he/she will be saying
          >
          > I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to
          > type on a keyboard.
          >
          > Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo
          > much better.
          >
          > Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

        • Stan Brewer
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            You would think someone in this hobby would at least own a Cargo van.
            Think of all the wonderful computers you could get in there, and still squeeze a Miata in! : )
            <ducking & running>

            Stan