Re: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
      Dan Roganti wrote:

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      vintagecomputer.net
      Dan Ragonti and David Gesswein are now correctly spelled throughout my site.  Thanks for the heads up.

      It's Ragooman and Roganti  :)
      heeyy, dat's a spicee meat-a-ball !
      I must have dyslexia.  I will try again.  I don't know why I can't get your name spelled correctly!
      bd
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
        >>> we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

        ...And its idea of a vintage computer will be Windows Vista.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          And in 30+ years he/she will be saying

          I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to type on a keyboard.

          Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo much better.

          Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

          From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
          Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] vintagecomputer.net name spelling corrections and ASR 33
          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 8:47 PM

          >>> we should have a little boy or girl by dinner.

          ...And its idea of a vintage computer will be Windows Vista.

        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            I do not think that will be happening in Bill's house.. His son already
            knows the names of most of the vintage computers Bill owns and also the
            names of quite a few cars. I hear that he even does a raspberry
            whenever a Miata drives by! ;-) <duck>

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            Christian Liendo wrote:
            > And in 30+ years he/she will be saying
            >
            > I remember when we only had 4Gig of memory and you actually had to
            > type on a keyboard.
            >
            > Now you have the Microsoft rectal user interface which is soooooooo
            > much better.
            >
            > Anyway, Congrats.. May your baby be healthy and bring you as much joy.

          • Stan Brewer
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
              You would think someone in this hobby would at least own a Cargo van.
              Think of all the wonderful computers you could get in there, and still squeeze a Miata in! : )
              <ducking & running>

              Stan