Transceivers

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2008
      I'm running low on AUI-to-10BaseT transceivers: does anyone have some
      extras they'd be willing to part with?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Stan Brewer
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 29, 2008
        Mike,
          Give me a day or two and I think I can round up a couple.  My wife's got to go in for a minor medical procedure tomorrow morning, but it might take most of the day.

                                           Stan

        Mike Loewen wrote:

        I'm running low on AUI-to-10BaseT transceivers: does anyone have some
        extras they'd be willing to part with?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@cpumagic. scol.pa.us
        Old Technology http://sturgeon. css.psu.edu/ ~mloewen/ Oldtech/

      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 30, 2008
          I'm sure I have three or four in a box somewhere. If I run into them,
          they're yours.

        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
            My power supply modules arrived from Hosfelt Electronics, and they
            work:

            http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/TI99/Black4A-7L.jpg
            http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/TI99/

            If you need to resuscitate a 99/4A, you can't beat the price: $1.75
            each. Model AC9500, on this page:

            http://www.hosfelt.com/en-us/dept_19.html

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...