MARCH Demographics

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
      O.K. If we must keep on topic, I guess I might as well create a new
      topic. : )
      How many members of MARCH are in N.C. or south of there?

      Stan in S.C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
        >>> How many members of MARCH are in N.C. or south of there? Stan in S.C.

        Very few, if any. Keep in mind that the "MA-" in MARCH stands for
        Mid-Atlantic. :)

        We have a few people in New England, a few in the midwest, even a few in
        California. I think there is one person in Texas and/or Kentucky.
      • Timothy J Fagan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
          I'm in NC - Winston Salem...

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > Very few, if any. Keep in mind that the "MA-" in MARCH stands for
            > Mid-Atlantic. :)
            >
            > We have a few people in New England, a few in the midwest, even a few in
            > California. I think there is one person in Texas and/or Kentucky.

            And there's Ian in Seattle.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Stan Brewer
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008