Re: [midatlanticretro] list messages

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
      Evan,
        If you hold the cat down, I'll strap the JATO to it!  : )
      I'll light it with a punch card so that we can keep it on topic.

                                      Stan  (Here kitty kitty kitty)

      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > No fair. That part was on-topic.

      It would've been if we weren't talking about loading it into a Miata and
      sending it down the road powered by a JATO.

      Peace... Sridhar

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Message
        Let it go already.  I'm sorry I ever brought up the stupid cats.