Re: [midatlanticretro] list messages

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>>> card-sorting
      >
      > No fair. That part was on-topic.

      It would've been if we weren't talking about loading it into a Miata and
      sending it down the road powered by a JATO.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Stan Brewer
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Evan,
          If you hold the cat down, I'll strap the JATO to it!  : )
        I'll light it with a punch card so that we can keep it on topic.

                                        Stan  (Here kitty kitty kitty)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
          Message
          Let it go already.  I'm sorry I ever brought up the stupid cats.