RE: [midatlanticretro] list messages

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
      >>> card-sorting

      No fair. That part was on-topic.
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>>> card-sorting
        >
        > No fair. That part was on-topic.

        It would've been if we weren't talking about loading it into a Miata and
        sending it down the road powered by a JATO.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Stan Brewer
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
          Evan,
            If you hold the cat down, I'll strap the JATO to it!  : )
          I'll light it with a punch card so that we can keep it on topic.

                                          Stan  (Here kitty kitty kitty)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
            Message
            Let it go already.  I'm sorry I ever brought up the stupid cats.