list messages

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
      Message
      Up to 645 so far this month.  Previous high for a whole month was 415.  I wonder how that happened.  :)
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Up to 645 so far this month. Previous high for a whole month was 415.
        > I wonder how that happened. :)

        A cat chasing your JATO-powered card-sorting Miata up a tree maybe?

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
          >>> card-sorting

          No fair. That part was on-topic.
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > No fair. That part was on-topic.

            It would've been if we weren't talking about loading it into a Miata and
            sending it down the road powered by a JATO.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Stan Brewer
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
              Evan,
                If you hold the cat down, I'll strap the JATO to it!  : )
              I'll light it with a punch card so that we can keep it on topic.

                                              Stan  (Here kitty kitty kitty)

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
                Message
                Let it go already.  I'm sorry I ever brought up the stupid cats.