MMC 64s and one RR-Net for sale on Ebay (Commmodore to PC Interface)

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2008
      For those of you looking for a way to interface your PC to a Commodore
      64/128, the MMC 64 and RR-Net are very useful and hard to find.
      Currently these are available on Ebay. Here is my how-to thread on the
      subject:

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 29, 2008
        I'm running low on AUI-to-10BaseT transceivers: does anyone have some
        extras they'd be willing to part with?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Stan Brewer
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 29, 2008
          Mike,
            Give me a day or two and I think I can round up a couple.  My wife's got to go in for a minor medical procedure tomorrow morning, but it might take most of the day.

                                             Stan

          Mike Loewen wrote:

          I'm running low on AUI-to-10BaseT transceivers: does anyone have some
          extras they'd be willing to part with?

          Mike Loewen mloewen@cpumagic. scol.pa.us
          Old Technology http://sturgeon. css.psu.edu/ ~mloewen/ Oldtech/

        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 30, 2008
            I'm sure I have three or four in a box somewhere. If I run into them,
            they're yours.

          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
              My power supply modules arrived from Hosfelt Electronics, and they
              work:

              http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/TI99/Black4A-7L.jpg
              http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/TI99/

              If you need to resuscitate a 99/4A, you can't beat the price: $1.75
              each. Model AC9500, on this page:

              http://www.hosfelt.com/en-us/dept_19.html

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...