Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Gathering in December

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 23 8:29 AM
      Word

      We can also work on the museum!

      --- On Tue, 9/23/08, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH Gathering in December
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 9:23 AM

      Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      > Any interest in getting together in December and having a swap/nosh fest? Maybe infoAge?
      >
      > Kelly

      YES

      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 31, 2009
        >>> Looks like we're finally getting our card sorter tomorrow morning. One
        of the Infoage volunteers, Mike Golub, has a truck with a lift gate. We're
        just waiting for final confirmation from the ebay seller that he's home
        tomorrow morning.

        Mission accomplished.

        I forgot to take pictures but I'll probably be back at the museum tomorrow.

        I think it's missing some internal parts, so I doubt it can run again. Also
        the previous owner * painted * it from IBM gray to light brown. Said he
        used it at home as a bar!!! Oy ....