Re: Consider having the logo created professionally

  • relayer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005
      Thanks for the confidence. I didn't know how else to reword the
      phrase. It was sort of intended to be a statement instead of a
      rebuttal. At times, I can be lazy. But I have a mild perfectionist
      streak in me that tells me my original design is too "busy" and I
      can't let it go. Hopefully there will be some good ideas in the
      feedback.