Re: [midatlanticretro] D&D / CRPG exhibit for VCF E 6.0

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 22, 2008
      Bryan Pope wrote:
      fairlanefastback wrote:

      Thanks!

      Yeah I loved Pool of Radiance and Curse of the Azure Bonds on C-64.
      That would be another candidate to add.  Adventure Construction Set
      was also cool.

      Another series I just remembered - Phantasie!  Of course there is those
      other ones like Might & Magic, Wizardry and Ultima - but you may not
      have heard of them.. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      I have a lot of D&D titles for the C-64 and maybe a few for the Apple or IBM format.

      It's never too early to start thinking about an exhibit and 3 or 4 computers set up and running different D&D titles would be easy and attention grabbing.

      bd