OT

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
      Can we please limit OT posts? This is a board about vintage computing, yes?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
        Perhaps we can, expect Evan, our leader started this one and has let
        it fly to the point he has.

        Bad Evan!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
          That's why I started a NEW topic about mad scientists. But nobody jumped on
          that one. :)

          Can we please limit OT posts? This is a board about vintage computing, yes?
        • Stan Brewer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
            I don't see where they were mad.  My favorite "MAD" scientist is Young Einstein from Tasmania!  I mean, who else do you know who actually split a beer atom?  And it sounded like he used a hammer.  : )

                                                    Stan

            Of course, any of them that used a Burroughs B-205 is o.k. by me.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
              I had no idea cats are such a controversial subject. I agree with Bill, it
              went too far. Let's all move on now.