VCF E-5 shirts left over

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hi all,

      We have 2 large and 3 extra-large t-shirts remaining from the VCF East last weekend. $15 each. I'll mail them in padded envelopes.

      Today I put away all the tables (with help from InfoAge's laborers) and I swept the floor. Some nerds left a big mess! :)

      I'm still getting very good feedback about the show.

      Future projects (in the next few weeks): clear out the old preview room, plug in as many computers as possible in our new rooms (we skipped that pre-VCF because we ran out of time), build a nice sign for outside our wing's entrance.

      I can't be here tomorrow so the museum will re-open next weekend.

      When I get home, I will post other dates that I can't be here, for which it would be nice to have other people volunteer...