Re: What To Do With Older PCs?

  • John Richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi guys, sorry I took so long to answer, but I never did get this
      message from Bill Degnan?? Bill, please send me a private email so we
      can set up a time and give you directions. Also, don't want to sound
      greedy but it never hurts to ask, do one of you guys have a P3 (or p4)
      that runs in the 1.2-1.4 mhz range I could get as a trade? Not
      looking for anything fancy, need one for a project. The stuff I am
      offering is for free, no strings attached, just thought I would ask
      if a p3 was available. Thanks, John

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Sridhar Ayengar