Re: [midatlanticretro] Portal

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16 4:40 PM
      Oh man - that is awesome. Just finished playing what he has so far. Having just recently purchased, played, and beat Portal on the 360 (and LOVED it), this was so cool! To me, he actually made it 'feel' like Portal. I was laughing in amazement from the title screen music to the gameplay. He did a great job.

      This was a triumph.

      I'm making a note here, huge success.

      Smile emoticon    Thanks for the heads-up.

      --Timster--

      Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:30 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Portal

      Portal ( http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Portal_(video_game) ) has been
      ported to the ... *Atari 2600*!.

      Info ---> http://kotaku. com/5048537/ portal-ported- to-the-atari- 2600
      Download ----> http://forums. tigsource. com/index. php?topic= 2391.0

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. Is there anything our vintage systems cannot do? ;-)