Plans for a display at the/a TCF/VCF ?

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
      I am not sure yet exactly what I plan to display at the Vintage Computer
      Festival East 4 (or TCF) ...but I am starting to narrow it down to a handful of
      candidates. Anyone else with plans already?
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
        > I am not sure yet exactly what I plan to display at the Vintage Computer
        > Festival East 4 (or TCF) ...but I am starting to narrow it down
        > to a handful of candidates. Anyone else with plans already?

        More Ohio Scientific than you can shake a stick at.

        Bill
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
          Well you've got eight more months to plan.   :)

          East is 3, not 4.

          I am not sure yet exactly what I plan to display at the Vintage Computer
          Festival East 4 (or TCF) ...but I am starting to narrow it down to a handful of
          candidates.  Anyone else with plans already?
        • Kelly Leavitt
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
            And more Tandy machines than you would want to shake a stick at.
            Since VCF, I've added:
            2 model 4p
            3 600s (small laptops with built in OS)
            a model III of unknown condition
            and a model 100

            so the collection is getting bigger. I'm now hunting for CoCos, MC-10 and
            Model 1s. I guess then it's on to the hand helds, but I don't want to step
            on toes in the displays.

            Kelly

          • Evan
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
              >>> I guess then it's on to the hand helds, but I don't want to step
              on toes in the displays.

              Thanks.   :)

              My collection includes the PC-1 and PC-5, so if you have some of the others, feel free to contribute.  LOL, you owe me for volunteering my Model 100 in Trenton.

              Message-----

            • billdeg@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
                VCF 3 ... I have "4" stuck in my head for some reason.