Re: [midatlanticretro] We did it! (Again)

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 16, 2008

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      we pulled off our THIRD awesome VCF East.

      Evan et al,

      This was a great event for me too, being that it was my first to attend and exhibit there. This was definitely worth the long drive thru a rainstorm all the way from Pittsburgh to get here. It was good to place the names and faces with everyone finally (I only met a few while at TCF) This was just like old times at the original 70's computer shows back in the day--before these were vintage ! I can make this a recurring event for a long time with spending some time making VCF exhibits for this in the future. I'll post my pics and video online shortly.

      Good job Evan !

      =Dan