Vintage Hookers

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12, 2008
      Their legs look like ribbon cables too!  : )

      (Anyone see "King Pin"?)

                                   Stan

      Christian Liendo wrote:

      Cool. We can now spend the money on beer and hookers!

      We can even get Vintage Hookers, They are like Vintage Computers
      They are slow
      They are nostalgic
      They don't work very well
      And they make funny noises when you turn them on

      They probably cost the same as a Commodore 64 too