Getting to InfoAge

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      What's the best time to get there tonight or Tomorrow morning?

      I'm looking for time brackets where it would be too late or too early to
      make sence.

      John A.
      Lets try making sence for once.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
        Tonight before 9 (after which we're bar-bound). Or tomorrow morning, first lecture is at 10:30.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
          > Tonight before 9 (after which we're bar-bound).
          > Or tomorrow morning, first lecture is at 10:30.

          Looks like I'm gonna break my frikkin' back getting the thing out my door
          today, IE no bar.

          Assuming some people will be around Tomorrow morning 9:00~9:30 setting up?

          John A.
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
            Yes

            Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] Getting to InfoAge
            Date: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:34 pm
            Size: 947 bytes
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>