Okay ....

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      It's 10 minutes past 2 in the afternoon, Friday before VCF East ... and I can honestly, finally, say that our first two exhibit room are looking as good as they're going to get until we all have some post-VCF recuperation time.

      Except for a few systems that are arriving tomorrow (Pet, PC, Franklin), everything's in place and the rooms are decently cleaned. All the posters are hung. I'll need to go back after this weekend to change a few things, including one minor typo (see if you can find it when you get here!)....

      YES -- the exhibits are rather primitive. But they're awesome compared to the one room and zero signage that we had before. (Also post VCF, we'll finish emptying that room and give the keys back to InfoAge. John Allain: please bring the spare with you to VCF.)

      Looking around the first (larger) room right now, I'm very proud of everyone who helped, no matter how minor it was. And, damn, I'm proud of myself!!!

      Deep breath .... still can hardly believe there is a real PDP-8 right here. How cool is that?!

      I'm looking forward to greeting ordinary InfoAge visitors in these new rooms.

      Getting ahead of myself: now that we have four great exhibits filling two rooms, which exhibits should be in our NEXT two rooms???

      Think about it. :)

      - Evan