Re: [midatlanticretro] bernoulli cartridges

  • Christian R. Fandt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2008
      Kelly,

      I've got some used and a few new carts. 10 meg for sure, not sure if any
      20s. Email me if you would be interested and I'll hunt them up. (Also have
      a few 10" Bernoulli Boxes of various early vintages, too).

      Regards, Chris F.

      NNNN

      Upon the date 16:16 11-09-08, Kelly Leavitt said something like:
      >Any one have a source for the 8" 10 or 20 meg ones? How about the 5.25"
      >first generation (were they 10 meg also)?

      Christian R. and Beverly J. Fandt
      Electronic/Electrical Historian
      Jamestown, New York
      14701-2627 USA email: cfandt@...