Help needed

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Everyone: please log on to your favorite email lists / web forums / community blogs / social networking sites / social bookmarking sites / chat rooms / or whatever, and post about the VCF happening this weekend!

      It's vital to have publicity BEFORE the show happens so people know to come. (Every year I get emails saying, "oh man, wish I knew)....

      Point people to www.vintage.org for the details (directions, schedule, prices, etc.)

      Also tell folks to contact me directly with any questions (646.546.9999).

      Now go a'spamming! :-)

      (Honestly, I don't think it counts as spamming, but rather just as grassroots advertising.)