Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Marketplace - Stuff For Sale

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Hey Dan, I might be interested in a marquee or two. See you at the show.

      Andy

      On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Dan <ragooman@...> wrote:

      I was going to bring some vintage stuff for sale too, although not computer related, but video game related.
      I have a several things of Arcade stuff, if anyone is interested.
      I just like to make some gas money for the trip from Pittsburgh--beer money helps too :)

      Arcade Marquees:
      GORF
      SCRAMBLE
      BREAKTHRU
      SPACE ODYSSEY
      DO RUN RUN
      RALLY-X
      ASTEROIDS (2X)
      ASTEROIDS DELUXE (5X)

      Arcade Control Panels
      TRON 1
      POPEYE
      DONKEY KONG 3
      GALAXIAN

      You can always look at klov.com to see what they look like.
      I mostly have just 1 of each, except for the ones that are marked

      =Dan