Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: pdf image resizing
- If you have Acrobat Pro you can do this. Here are the steps to increase the dimensions:
- open the PDF, click File > Print
- change the printer to Adobe PDF
- set Page Scaling to "Fit to Printer Margins"
- click Properties
- click the Adobe PDF Settings tab and change the default settings from Standard to High Quality Print (if you need high qual)
- click the Layout tab, click the Advanced button
- change Paper Size to "Postscript Custom Page Size"
- enter the new width and height, click OK several times to get back to the Print screen
- click OK to print; it will ask for the name of the new PDF (don't overwrite your original)
If you don't have Acrobat Pro, I could convert the file if you want to send it to me.
AndyOn Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:Anyone know an easy and effective way to change the dimensions of a pdf...?I'm looking to increase/decrease the actual image dimensions, not the "size" of the file in megabytes.