Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: pdf image resizing

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
      If you have Acrobat Pro you can do this. Here are the steps to increase the dimensions:

      - open the PDF, click File > Print
      - change the printer to Adobe PDF
      - set Page Scaling to "Fit to Printer Margins"
      - click Properties
      - click the Adobe PDF Settings tab and change the default settings from Standard to High Quality Print (if you need high qual)
      - click the Layout tab, click the Advanced button
      - change Paper Size to "Postscript Custom Page Size"
      - enter the new width and height, click OK several times to get back to the Print screen
      - click OK to print; it will ask for the name of the new PDF (don't overwrite your original)

      If you don't have Acrobat Pro, I could convert the file if you want to send it to me.

      cheers,
      Andy

      On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Anyone know an easy and effective way to change the dimensions of a pdf...?

      I'm looking to increase/decrease the actual image dimensions, not the "size" of the file in megabytes.