RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF Marketplace - Details?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 96 , Sep 9, 2008
      Iowa? How did you end up on a mid-atlantic list?

      We're to everyone, of course.

      From: "James" <ibm_typewriter_freak@...>
      Subj: RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF Marketplace - Details?
      Date: Tue Sep 9, 2008 12:21 pm
      Size: 9K
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

      Back in the 80’s I my first computer was a Vic-20, I used for about a year or so, then got the C-64, and then the C-128. They were good computers for the price, and really wanted an Apple IIe but was never able to afford one. I wouldn’t mince have either a C-64 or C-128 again.

      James

      >>> But you don't have to make them sound like they're unwanted garbage!!!

      The club position is that all vintage computers are equally special in their own unique ways :)
    • Evan
      Message 96 of 96 , Sep 9, 2008

        Date: Tue Sep 9, 2008 2:46 pm
        Size: 10K