Re: Little Red Reader

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 20, 2005
      I have been able to download files to a PC and then use a cable to run
      them on the Commodore as if the PC was drive 10, but I have had less
      luck actually copying files from PC to a Commodore disk. I have not
      played around with it too much however. I will see if I can come up
      with something. I already have a copy of the Little Red Reader and if
      I am successful copying to 1571 I will let you know.
      bd

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mike Loewen <mloewen@c...>
      wrote:

      > I'm new to the Commodore 128 world, and I've discovered I need
      Little
      > Red Reader to copy files on the 1571 from 5-1/4" MSDOS diskettes.
      Not
      > having a serial interface, though, I have no way of getting LRR onto
      > Commodore diskette. Does one of you guys have the resources to put
      LRR on
      > a 5-1/4" Commodore formatted diskette for the 1571, and snail-mail it
      > me?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Mike Loewen mloewen@c...
      > Old Technology http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/