Re: [midatlanticretro] OSI Manuals...

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
      > rar14 wrote:
      > I am looking for manuals, or copies of manuals,
      > for the OSI boards. In particular the 420, 430,
      > the CPU board and the motherboard.

      I have scanned a bunch of my OSI stuff but haven't done cleanup
      and gotten it online. I put the 420C scans here
      http://www.pdp8online.com/ftp/misc/osi420c/

      I found my CPU board schematics online though my board was an
      earlier revision so didn't quite match.

      David Gesswein
      http://www.pdp8online.com/ -- Run an old computer with blinkenlights
      Have any PDP-8 stuff you're willing to part with?