Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New to list

  • evan
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
      Wiki's a good idea for a future web site. For now, I added a table to the
      Yahoo group. Anyone who is a group member can edit it. I encourage everyone
      to add a row with your name, what you're bringing, and any additional comments.

      --- ahm <ahm@...> wrote:

      > > Hey, the IIgs would be great. In addition to the computers Jim is
      > > bringing (aka Macmothership), I'm bringing an Apple I replica, and a
      > > Newton too. :)
      >
      > You know what would be useful to keep track of all this stuff? A wiki.

      =====
      Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      *** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
      - It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
      - Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
      - We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!
    • evan
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
        Oops, I forgot to mention -- to see/edit the table you just click the
        'database' link on the left side of the group page.