Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New to list

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
      > Hey, the IIgs would be great. In addition to the computers Jim is
      > bringing (aka Macmothership), I'm bringing an Apple I replica, and a
      > Newton too. :)

      You know what would be useful to keep track of all this stuff? A wiki.
    • evan
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
        Wiki's a good idea for a future web site. For now, I added a table to the
        Yahoo group. Anyone who is a group member can edit it. I encourage everyone
        to add a row with your name, what you're bringing, and any additional comments.

        --- ahm <ahm@...> wrote:

        > > Hey, the IIgs would be great. In addition to the computers Jim is
        > > bringing (aka Macmothership), I'm bringing an Apple I replica, and a
        > > Newton too. :)
        >
        > You know what would be useful to keep track of all this stuff? A wiki.

        =====
        Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

        *** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
        - It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
        - Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
        - We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!
      • evan
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2005
          Oops, I forgot to mention -- to see/edit the table you just click the
          'database' link on the left side of the group page.