A VIP guest...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Bruce Damer, who runs the very successful DigiBarn museum out in the hills
      of Silicon Valley, has a second home here in northern New Jersey. I spoke
      with him today and he's planning to visit around mid-September. He said
      he'd be happy to check out our efforts and offer advice.

      http://www.digibarn.com

      - 770 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!