OT: Microsoft has completely lost its/their mind(s)

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Did anyone see the commercial last night with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld. I...am...so...confused. Chewy computers? I think the advertisers over at Microsoft are dropping too much acid (core solder).

      Joe
    • James
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008

        My roommate and I saw it last night, and when it was over we both said that it made no sense whatsoever, but then neither of us care much for Jerry Seinfeld.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
          Message
          I'm a big Seinfeld fan.  But the commercial is dumb.

          My roommate and I saw it last night, and when it was over we both said that it made no sense whatsoever, but then neither of us care much for Jerry Seinfeld.

          Jim

          Did anyone see the commercial last night with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld. I...am...so. ..confused. Chewy computers? I think the advertisers over at Microsoft are dropping too much acid (core solder).

          Joe

        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008

            http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Franklin-PC-8000-w-software_W0QQitemZ220276587152