Re: OT: scifi movie poll

  • rkushnier
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 3, 2008
      Anyone remember "TOBOR" from the Fifties? That's, "ROBOT" spelled
      backwards.

      Since this IS a Vintage computer group, I would have to go with
      "Colossus- The Forbin Project", although that wasn't really a Space
      flick.

      Overall best for me was "Forbidden Planet". This classic had a really
      intelligent, adult plot.... and the girls wore such short skirts!

      Ron K
    • Stan Brewer
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 5, 2008
        I ran the page through babel fish at:

        http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

        but it did not translate the cartoon and I'll be dog gone if I'm going to retype all those Japanese characters!  : )

                                                           Stan

        Bryan Pope wrote:

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > http://sugaya. otaden.jp/ d2008-07- 11.html

        Now if only there was an automatic translator for it!

        Cheers,

        Bryan