Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: scifi movie poll

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 3 12:08 PM
      Haha, you're funny!
      I could always just say:
      STAR WARS SUCKS AND STAR TREK RULES!

      But that would be trolling, so I shall refrain.

      However, I will admit to really liking THX-1138

      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      You're banned from this thread until you go watch all three original Star Wars movies, in order, back-to-back-to-back.

      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 5 4:31 PM
        I ran the page through babel fish at:

        http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

        but it did not translate the cartoon and I'll be dog gone if I'm going to retype all those Japanese characters!  : )

                                                           Stan

        Bryan Pope wrote:

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > http://sugaya. otaden.jp/ d2008-07- 11.html

        Now if only there was an automatic translator for it!

        Cheers,

        Bryan