Re: OT: scifi movie poll

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 3, 2008
      Alien and Aliens though are entirely different types of movies. Alien
      is a horror film in space and Aliens in an action adventure film in
      space. But I agree overall Aliens was better anyway.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
      wrote:

      > Christian Liendo wrote:
      > > TRON!!!!!
      > >
      > /me seconds TRON! :)
      >
      > Also Aliens (IMHO, much better then Alien.. "Game over man! Game
      > over!") , The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai, The Last Starfighter...
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Bryan
      >

      > > You didn't define what space.

    • Stan Brewer
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 5, 2008
        I ran the page through babel fish at:

        http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

        but it did not translate the cartoon and I'll be dog gone if I'm going to retype all those Japanese characters!  : )

                                                           Stan

        Bryan Pope wrote:

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > http://sugaya. otaden.jp/ d2008-07- 11.html

        Now if only there was an automatic translator for it!

        Cheers,

        Bryan