OT: The Last StarFighter "The Video Game"

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 3, 2008
      You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada

      Anyway, some guy who is cool and has a lot of time made the original game for you and your friends to enjoy.

      http://www.roguesynapse.com/games/last_starfighter.php

      Geeks rule!

      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 5, 2008
        I ran the page through babel fish at:

        http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

        but it did not translate the cartoon and I'll be dog gone if I'm going to retype all those Japanese characters!  : )

                                                           Stan

        Bryan Pope wrote:

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        > http://sugaya. otaden.jp/ d2008-07- 11.html

        Now if only there was an automatic translator for it!

        Cheers,

        Bryan