Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Army question

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
      Watch the original, then you can talk.

      -----Original Message-----

      From: "Joe Giliberti" <Starbase89@...>
      Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Army question
      Date: Wed Sep 3, 2008 10:54 am
      Size: 4K
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

      Shut up :)
      You cannot compare Star Wars, to movies like "The Andromeda Strain" and "2001: A Space Odyssey." Star Wars is Disney in comparison.

      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

        I can think of a dozen movies off the top of my head that are better
        than "The Andromeda Strain".

        Peace... Sridhar