Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Army question

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
      Shut up :)
      You cannot compare Star Wars, to movies like "The Andromeda Strain" and "2001: A Space Odyssey." Star Wars is Disney in comparison.

      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
        Watch the original, then you can talk.

        > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
        > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

        Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
        see: "The Andromeda Strain"

        John A.
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

          I can think of a dozen movies off the top of my head that are better
          than "The Andromeda Strain".

          Peace... Sridhar