RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Army question

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      Message
      Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
        Shut up :)
        You cannot compare Star Wars, to movies like "The Andromeda Strain" and "2001: A Space Odyssey." Star Wars is Disney in comparison.

        On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

        > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
        > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

        Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
        see: "The Andromeda Strain"

        John A.

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
          Watch the original, then you can talk.

          > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
          > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

          Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
          see: "The Andromeda Strain"

          John A.
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

            I can think of a dozen movies off the top of my head that are better
            than "The Andromeda Strain".

            Peace... Sridhar