Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Army question

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
      > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
      > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

      Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
      see: "The Andromeda Strain"

      John A.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
        Best. Movie. Ever.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
          Message
          Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
            Shut up :)
            You cannot compare Star Wars, to movies like "The Andromeda Strain" and "2001: A Space Odyssey." Star Wars is Disney in comparison.

            On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

            > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
            > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

            Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
            see: "The Andromeda Strain"

            John A.

          • Evan
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
              Watch the original, then you can talk.

              > Does anyone know what it means when an Army
              > contract refers to a "directive number"...?

              Possibly a written order, indexed by that number.
              see: "The Andromeda Strain"

              John A.
            • Sridhar Ayengar
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > Keep in mind folks, Joe said he never saw Star Wars.

                I can think of a dozen movies off the top of my head that are better
                than "The Andromeda Strain".

                Peace... Sridhar