Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: The fun continues .... second exhibit room, etc.

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 2, 2008
      The context of my comments was for the museum as a whole. I think most people on our list already know that your 11/20 work is way ahead of everything else we've done.

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 2, 2008
        Evan,

           I have other plans for this coming weekend, so I won't
        be able to make it up there.  I might be able to sneak in
        a trip before VCF opens, to deliver the Franklin Ace-1000
        if Bob gets it and it's workable.  Also, I could help fire
        up the SWTPC 6800 machine, although I was really hoping
        that the directions I gave you would be adequate for someone
        else to run it as well.  You would need a cassette tape recorder
        to load the Tic-Tac-Toe game.  Without that, you can only run the
        debug monitor, my RAM test, and the terminal demo program.
        Those are all in EPROM.  With a laptop and terraterm, we could
        load BASIC, but I don't have any BASIC programs to demo with.

           Bob Grieb

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 2, 2008
          Message
          >>> Also, I could help fire up the SWTPC 6800 machine, although I was really hoping that the directions I gave you would be adequate for someone else to run it as well.

          We're all set with the 6800.  Your directions are good!